Long time no list, right?! Here goes:
1. I bought this t shirt from them. It's a kitty. READING A BOOK. Could there be a more perfect t-shirt out there for me? I think not. (EDT 11.9.12: After nearly 3 months, I still haven't received this t-shirt from the seller, so I certainly cannot recommend them!)
2. Speaking of kitties, my naturopath made me a homeopathic remedy for my allergies out of my kitties' fur. You will find that either awesome or really disgusting, depending on your perspective.
3. Getting to start working in a new journal. As of yesterday, I am practically done in this one.
4. This chicken korma recipe for the slow cooker. I made it yesterday and it was yum. Even better today for lunch! (I substituted sour cream for the heavy cream.)
5. These vintage postal cards. My mother-in-law gave me a whole stack of them! Huzzah!