I made curtains for my craft (office/art/guest) room! Do you like the fabric? It's called "Sweet William," and I thought it had a nice William Morris-esque look. I wanted to combine red and green in that room but not have it look Christmas-y and I think this print totally fit the bill. Once again, I did not measure anything! (I know I can't get away with this much longer...) I sewed the top hems and then hung the panels and pinned the bottoms while they were on the rod. So, even if they're not perfectly straight, at least they hit the floor. I can't seem to take a decent picture of them with the weird lighting in this room, so here's the best I could do with Instagram's help.
I have learned that I am terrible at calculating yardage. I ordered 5 yards of fabric and it was just enough to make the two panels with no leftover. Not even a scrap! What's worse is I thought I was going to be able to make 4 panels with that. Ha!